Xoralia is a document management tool built for SharePoint, Teams and Office 365. It’s main aim is to help organisations better manage policies, procedures and other controlled documents. In particular, it helps organisations ensure that the right people are reading important documents, especially those related to regulatory compliance, health & safety, etc.
The main features of Xoralia are:
- A user-friendly document library – it enables organisations to store important documents inside SharePoint, whilst providing a user-friendly front end for accessing them.
- Access via SharePoint and Teams both on mobile and desktop devices.
- Notifications and attestations – the ability for document owners to send notifications to individuals or groups to ask them to read a document by a certain date and ask them to confirm that they have read it.
- Set it and forget it – Xoralia automates recurring tasks such as the annual attestation of a policy without the policy owner having to manually trigger the process each year. Xoralia can also manage onboarding tasks. For example, when a new staff member is added to a group for which multiple attestations have been set, the system will automatically trigger the attestations for that individual.
- Reporting and tracking – so that policy owners and admins can see who has and who hasn’t attested to reading a document.
- Office 365 and SharePoint compatible – the ability to use SharePoint and Office 365 features like version control, access permissions, PowerAutomate workflows etc.
Xoralia is software-as-a-service (SaaS). This means the system is hosted in the cloud (although your documents remain inside SharePoint). It also means that the system will evolve and improve with time as new features are added.